Do you need special glazing?


There are various types of glass – the most commonly used are –

  • Standard – 3mm glass
  • Non-reflect – great for conservatories or well lit areas
  • Conservation glass – stops light damage to your piece – great for watercolours and valuable pieces of artwork
  • Perspex – If the image is to be hung somewhere at risk – a Childs bedroom, a boat, a pub. Or if it is to be transported over a distance and you are worried about breakages and therefore a possible risk to your art.